Wow, we’re in July everyone. June seriously flew by, didn’t it? In fact, this whole year seems to be whizzing by at hyper speed! June was a good month for me; I’ve been completing a work placement, so that has been a focus at the moment. I’ve also been loving the amazing weather we’ve been having recently and have enjoyed taking in the rays. Doesn’t the sunshine make everything so much better?
- Go on an adventure – A beach visit or a road trip would be nice. I just want to get out of London for a bit and spend as much time in the sunshine as possible!
- Blog more – I’ve been seriously slacking with blogging lately. I’ve missed keeping this space updated as I do really enjoy blogging and find that it’s a great outlet for my love of writing. So for that reason, I’ve decided that I want to blog more consistently from now on. Posting on here 2-3 times a week or more is the plan!
- Comment on blogs more often – Even though I read blogs most days, I comment a lot less than I used to. As a blogger myself, I understand how appreciated comments are, so I aim to comment on my favourite blogs more often to support our community.
- Read at least one new book – I want to read a book or two next month. Any recommendations?
- Start a new project – I have a few ideas of creative projects I want to start, which I’m excited about. So this month, I want to get the ball rolling!