The cold weather can leave you with dry, chapped lips, but thankfully, there’s a solution! This DIY lip scrub works wonders! It’s great for exfoliating the lips and makes them smooth, soft and thoroughly nourished. The best thing? It’s 100% natural, organic and toxic free – only natural goodness is used in this recipe. As it only contains 3 ingredients, it’s incredibly easy to make too! Here’s how:
- 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Bowl & spoon to mix the ingredients together
- Start off by placing 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Next add in one tablespoon of honey. Mix these two ingredients until you have a thick, smooth consistency.
- Add in the 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and mix everything into a paste.
- Once you've made the lip scrub, in circular motions, rub it onto your lips to loosen dead skin.
- Let it sit for a minute or two and then remove the scrub with a damp washcloth.
- Apply lip balm after use (optional)
This scrub is an excellent way to combat dry, chapped lips this winter. You’ll just love how silky smooth it leaves your lips!
Are you into DIY beauty? Let me know if you’ll be giving this natural lip scrub a try!