Last week, I brought you a Christmas Gift Guide For Her that featured a range of lovely natural beauty gift sets. Today’s gift guide is for the guys on your list! We all know that men are notoriously tricky to buy for; however, to make your lives a little easier I’ve searched the internet to bring you some of the best presents out there. I’ve catered for a range of budgets, so there should be something to suit everyone. I hope you find this guide helpful!1. Jack & Jones Cable Knit Jumper – This classic cable knit jumper will keep him warm and stylish all season.
2. BOSS By Hugo Boss Stainless Steel Watch & Pen Gift Set – This luxurious Hugo Boss watch and pen set is perfect for that special someone.
3. Whittard Coffees of the World – One for the coffee lovers in your life! It contains single origin varieties from India, South America, Africa and the Caribbean, as well as a blend of coffee from Brazil and Indonesia.
4. Tisserand Travel Survival Kit – The perfect travel companion. Containing 3 100% natural roller balls of essential oils, this helps to induce restful sleep, boost energy levels and awaken the mind.
5. Wahl Lithium Power Clipper – This high-quality clipper will guarantee that he looks sharp! It’s cordless, rechargeable and utilises Superior Performance Lithium technology.
6. Barts Soho Scarf – A cosy scarf that will definitely become his go-to accessory this winter.
7. Kitvision Escape 4KW Wifi Action Camera – Whether he’s surfing, skiing, hiking or climbing, this action camera will ensure he gets the best shot.
8. Black Leather Toecap Boots – Black leather upper lace-up boots that are stylish yet comfy.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
*Post contains affiliate links