Wearing all-white is a key trend this season; the colour dominated the Spring/Summer 2013 catwalks. It creates a very crisp, clean look that exudes grace and elegance. As white is so versatile, it’s definitely worth investing in some pieces for your wardrobe; the colour is timeless so you will be able to wear it year after year. You can create a very feminine look by wearing the colour in lace or sheer fabrics. If you want to jazz up a white-on-white outfit, try layering and mixing different fabrics to make it more interesting, or wear an accessory that will give your outfit a pop of colour. Below, I have added some high-street pieces to help you achieve the look.
1. White Cut Out Shirt – New Look
2. Fabric Lace Collar – Miss Selfridge
4. Matte White Leather Cambridge Satchel – ASOS
5. White Crochet Lace 3/4 Sleeve Skater Dress – New Look
6. White Buton Sateen Shorts – New Look
7. Falmer Schiffly Shorts – Matalan
8. Monochrome 70 Sunglasses – ASOS
9. Forum Gladiator White Leather Sandals – Office
Will you be wearing the all-white trend this season? What do you think of the items above?