As autumn is well and truly here, I wanted to share some of my favourite style picks from online and high street shops. Cosy knits, berry tones, stylish boots – there’s so many autumn trends to look forward to. Here’s a round up of my must-haves for the season.
1. Dorothy Perkins Blush PU Belted Coat – This blush pink coat from Dorothy Perkins is such a beautiful piece. I love the simplicity of it as well as it’s flattering shape.
2. Winter Garden Grey Lilac Watch by Olivia Burton – Olivia Burton watches always have a chic, luxurious look to them. I adore the floral background on this one.
3. John Lewis Rose Gold Filofax Notebook – I’m always in need of new notebooks and with its beautiful rose gold cover, this one from John Lewis is perfect.
4. Topshop Rich Indigo Jamie Jeans – Skinny jeans will never go out of fashion. This Topshop pair has a high-waisted fit and rich indigo colour.
5. Topshop Knitted Wide Sleeve Jumper – Cosy knitwear is what autumn is all about! With its long wide sleeves, this nude Topshop jumper looks incredibly snuggly.
6. Free People Knitted Loveland Oversized Scarf – An oversized scarf is an autumn essential. This one from Free People features a stylish navy design and would definitely keep you warm on those chilly autumn days.
7. Zoya Pepper Nail Polish – Zoya’s “Pepper” nail polish is a brick red shade with a glossy finish. The colour is super autumnal and very eye-catching on the nails.
8. AX Paris Navy Lace High Neck Dress – I’m always drawn to lace dresses – they’re just so pretty and feminine! This one features a high neckline and is in a gorgeous navy colour.
9. Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon in “Pacific Coast” – Berry lips are always on trend during the autumn months. Burt’s Bees “Pacific Coast” is a rich burgundy shade with a beautiful glossy finish.
10. Stradivarius Block Heel Ankle Boot – I practically live in boots during the colder months – they’re just so comfy! I love the block heel on this stylish pair.
11. ASOS Leather Front Pocket Backpack – Cute backpacks are my favourite. I’d love to own this tan-coloured one from ASOS.
What do you think of my autumn style picks? Do you have your eye on anything?
*Post contains affiliate links