Happy Friday! I hope you’ve all had a wonderful week. Today, I’m sharing my “Friday Finds” with you. I know.. it’s been such a long since I’ve written one of these posts! But seeing as I’ve been bookmarking loads of great products lately, I thought I’d share some of my favourites with you…
1. 100% Pure Lip and Cheek Tint – I love a good multipurpose product and this lip and cheek tint from 100% Pure sounds amazing. Made with pure fruit pigments in a base of shea and cocoa butters, this adds a pretty pop of colour to your lips and cheeks.
2. Topshop Cold Shoulder Top – This beautiful top features light blue stripes and a stylish cold shoulder design. It’s flowy, comfortable and perfect to wear this summer.
3. Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation – My current base of choice is Lily Lolo’s BB cream, which gives light coverage that is great for everyday wear. I recently tried a sample of Lily Lolo’s Mineral Foundation and loved how it looked on top of the BB cream.
4. Topshop Pink Fringe Rucksack – These days, I much prefer backpacks to handbags. Doesn’t this Topshop one scream summer? It’s cute, feminine, with cool fringe detailing.
5. Burt’s Bees Cleansing Oil – My current cleanser has nearly finished, so I’ve been looking for a replacement. I really like the sound of this one from Burt’s Bees. Its unique blend of natural moisturisers, including Coconut and Argan Oils, help keep skin soft, clean and nourished.
6. Ready Steady Glow by Madeleine Shaw – Featuring nutritious sugar and wheat free recipes that can be made in less than 30 minutes, this cookbook sounds so ideal! Fresh, fast food that is healthy? Yes please!
What do you think of these products? Is there anything on your wishlist at the moment?
*Post contains affiliate links