Today, I have another DIY beauty tutorial to share with you. I’m going to be showing you how to make an all-natural toner containing green tea and tea tree oil.
This homemade toner is perfect for anyone who has oily, combination or acne prone skin. My skin can get quite oily around the T-Zone, but I find that this homemade toner helps so much. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of green tea combined with the antiseptic qualities of the tea tree oil helps keep your skin clean, clear and spot-free. It also leaves you with a bright, radiant complexion.
This all-natural toner is so simple to make. Here’s how:
- ½ cup water
- Green tea bag
- 5-10 drops tea tree essential oil
- 1 small spray bottle
- ) Add ½ cup of filtered boiled water to a mug and then add the green tea bag.
- ) After you have brewed the green tea and allowed it to cool down for a bit, pour it into your spray bottle.
- ) Next, add 5-10 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- ) Screw the top back on the spray bottle. Shake it up well so that everything combines together.
- ) Before using the toner, place it in the fridge to cool down first.
- ) To use it, just shake thoroughly before each use and spritz it all over your face. You could also use a cotton wool pad to apply it if you wanted to instead.
- ) Make sure to store this in your fridge and it will last about two weeks.
Do you ever make your own beauty products? Let me know if you’ll be giving this DIY Natural Toner a try!