Wow, we're in July everyone. June seriously flew by, didn't it? In fact, this whole year seems to be whizzing by at hyper speed! June was a good month for me; I've been completing a work placement, so that has been a focus at the moment. I've also been loving the amazing weather we've been having recently and have enjoyed taking in the rays. Doesn't the sunshine make everything so much better?
Today, I'm going to share my goals for the month of July. So without further ado, here they are! ~
- Go on an adventure - A beach visit or a road trip would be nice. I just want to get out of London for a bit and spend as much time in the sunshine as possible!
- Blog more - I've been seriously slacking with blogging lately. I've missed keeping this space updated as I do really enjoy blogging and find that it's a great outlet for my love of writing. So for that reason, I've decided that I want to blog more consistently from now on. Posting on here 2-3 times a week or more is the plan!
- Comment on blogs more often - Even though I read blogs most days, I comment a lot less than I used to. As a blogger myself, I understand how appreciated comments are, so I aim to comment on my favourite blogs more often to support our community.
- Read at least one new book - I want to read a book or two next month. Any recommendations?
- Start a new project - I have a few ideas of creative projects I want to start, which I'm excited about. So this month, I want to get the ball rolling!
I think all of these goals are pretty doable, so hopefully I'll be able to achieve them all. What are your goals for the month of July? Let me know in a comment below :)